Current Course Offerings
Presented by Ari Ginsberg, PT, DPT, MSIOP, COS-C
Patient Satisfaction is vital in the current medical environment. Aside from patient satisfaction contributing to an increase in revenue, it is also essential to achieving positive health outcomes. As such, it is crucial that physical therapists and physical therapist assistants focus not only on a patients’ physical impairments, but on their satisfaction levels as well. This course will teach physical therapists and physical therapist assistants’ evidence based practical techniques to improve the patient experience. This course benefit clinicians and their patients, as well as managers and administrators who can use this information to achieve improved patient satisfaction scores in their organizations with the strategies presented.
By the end of this course PTs and PTAs will be able to:
- Develop their empathy skills to improve bedside manner as measured by patient surveys
- Identify the link between patient satisfaction and healthcare outcomes
- Measure patient satisfaction using objective tools that are both valid and reliable
- Apply social psychology techniques to improve patient satisfaction as measured by patient satisfaction surveys
- Integrate organizational strategies to improve patient satisfaction in order to optimize care.
This course is approved for 2 CEUs by the NJ State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners Approval # 2009-009