Current Course Offerings
Skills to Improve Conflict Resolution
Presented by: Beth Sarfaty, PT, MBA
This 1 hour live webinar will help to define what conflict is and how it presents in both professional and personal situations. One of the biggest challenges when it comes to managing conflict is understanding how you behave when in the midst of difficult situations. Having an understanding of your most common reactions will help you improve your ability to handle conflict and then learn the skills necessary to manage conflict effectively and efficiently.
The objectives of this course include:
- Participants will demonstrate how having the ability to identify their conflict resolution style of behavior can impact their ability to effectively handle the situation and work to resolve it with patients, families and co-workers
- Participants will be able to identify when conflict is developing
- Participants will be able to define what conflict is and how it presents in personal and professional situations
- Participants will identify how not managing conflict can negatively impact one’s ability to effectively communicate with and treat patients
- Participants will improve their ability to articulate appropriately to handle conflict
This course is a beginner to intermediate level of didactic instruction with opportunities to self-reflect and interact with other attendees via on-line chat, to learn how best to communicate with your peers and co-workers to improve your conflict resolution skills. This class is appropriate for PT, PTA, OT, OTA and all health-care workers.
Agenda – 60 minutes of live webinar with active chat between participants for self-reflection and feedback
- This course is approved for 1.0 continuing education credits per the NJ State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners. Approval #2010-005
- This activity has been approved by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for 1.00 CCU’s for PT’s and PTA’s. Approval #74185TX
- Educational Solutions, LLC is an AOTA Approved Provider of professional development. Course approval ID# 002515. This live webinar is offered at 1.0 CEUs