Current Course Offerings
Presented by Ari Ginsberg, PT, DPT, MSIOP, COS-C
This 1 hour live online course defines the common causes of burnout amongst rehab clinicians based on research. The signs of burnout are identified to address burnout. Finally, psychological research is offered to prevent the damaging effects of burnout amongst rehab clinicians.
- Identify the causes of rehab burnout
- Recognize the signs of rehab burnout
- Apply strategies to reduce rehab burnout
This course is a beginner level of didactic instruction with opportunities to self-reflect and interact with other attendees via on-line chat, to learn how to address burnout in rehab. This class is appropriate for PT, PTA, OT, OTAs and all health-care workers.
Agenda – 60 minutes of on-line live didactic with active chat between participants for self-reflection and feedback.
- This course is approved for 1.0 continuing education credits per the NJ State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners. Approval #2103-20
- This course is approved for 1 contact hour/.1 CEU by the AOTA. Approval #02037
Attendees must be present for the entire 1-hour course in order to receive credit.