Current Course Offerings
Developing High Performing Teams
Presented by: Beth Sarfaty, PT, MBA
This 1 hour live webinar, will help you to identify why a strong team is important, the necessary components to developing a successful team and to help you recognize when things start to go awry and how to bring back a collaborative and productive team.
The objectives of this course include:
- Identifying why a strong team is important
- Differentiating between the challenges of acquiring a team and choosing your own
- Applying the necessary components in building a successful team
- Recognizing what happens at each stage of team building to effectively manage all team members during and through each of those stages
- Discuss what success and pitfalls look like
- Evaluate & appreciate how productive an effective team can be
This course is a beginner to intermediate level of didactic instruction with opportunities to self-reflect and interact with other attendees via on-line chat, to learn how best to develop high performing teams. This class is appropriate for PT, PTA, OT, OTA and all health-care workers.
Agenda — 60 minutes of live didactic with active chat between participants for self-reflection and feedback.
- This course is approved for 1.0 continuing education credits per the NJ State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners. Approval #2010-006
- This activity has been approved by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for 1.00 CCU’s for PT’s and PTA’s. Approval #74102TX