Current Course Offerings
Burnout, Grit, Resilience and Balance
Presented by: Beth Sarfaty, PT, MBA
This 1.5 hour course will address how to identify compassion fatigue and burnout and how best to develop resilience to enhance one’s work ability. Understanding and assisting our co-workers to manage compassion fatigue and burnout is also discussed during this course. As we will share immediately applicable techniques to help ourselves and each other through these difficult situations, this workshop can benefit PTs, PTAs, OTs and OTAs as well as any healthcare worker.
At the end of this course the participants will be able to;
- Define compassion fatigue
- Identify characteristics of burnout
- Compare and contrast compassion fatigue and burnout
- Understand how resilience can be developed
- Apply characteristics of resilience to enhancing work abilities
This 90 minute course is a beginner to intermediate level of didactic instruction with an opportunity to self-reflect and interact with other attendees in on-line chat and breakout groups.
- This course is approved for 1.5 continuing education credits per the NJ State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners. Approval #2204-72
- This activity is approved by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners for 1.50 CCU’s for PT’s and PTA’s. Approval #76168TX
- This course is approved by the Pennsylvania Physical Therapy State Board for 1.50 GEN CEUs. Approval # is PTPR015483.
- Educational Solutions, LLC is an AOTA Approved Provider of professional development. Course approval ID# 004528. This live webinar is offered at 1.5 CEUs